- The student will be able to read and spell the word: all
- The students will develop critical thinking.
- Students will develop mastery in CVC word blending.
- Pre-Decodable book 38
- Book Report worksheet
- Long vowel sounds worksheet
- Read the book.
Review the sight word ‘all’ with the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFsO0Mkx2sQ
Ask your child the question: ‘If I want to see a lot of sea creatures, where would I go to find them?’ to develop critical thinking.
Write the sight word on the back of the book.
Please sign on the back.
- Have your child write their response from the critical thinking question on the Book report worksheet. (Please let them write it on their own. If they cannot write the words independently, either sound it out for them or write it down for them to copy. Please make spaces in between words.)
- Complete the long vowel sounds worksheet.
. Spelling test on Friday: Please review the words I, a, the, for, me, is, can, be, like, you, with, do, and, see, look, go, my, that, this, not, have, he, she, play, down, come, make, find, was, are, here, they, said, what, all
For sight words flashcards: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vScpMzsa-WuRVLa27eAandiAcfunuNm1Go-St_avQphi52a05giDB5Q_HAuFJzpy4jk4kCJpR9_8R5N/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=10000