Topic My Family Tree
Suggested video – You tube link [Copy and paste]
 https://youtu.be/65IHP28bxYI  https://youtu.be/OULHe0UpoCc
- Help build confidence and vocabulary.
- Your child will know more facts about family members and how they are related.
- Use creativity ideas from the story about teamwork.
- Discuss –
- What makes a family?
- How are families the same and different?
- Where do families live?
- How can families work as a team?
Challenge: Make a family tree with branches and leaves using hard cardboard sheet 8 x 10-inch.
Criteria:  Your tree must be able stand on the table.
 The branches must be able to hold leaves with family pictures attached.
 Your leaves could either be green or fall colors.
 Finish your project using your STEAM challenge activity Lap book.
 You should be able to talk about your project in class.
Have a nice week