- Students will be able to practice speaking in front of the class.
- Students will be able to identify and describe the factors of various types of weather. Students can compare the factors of different types of weather and identify similarities and differences.
Weather worksheet in folder
Writing and drawing implements
- Review the different types of weather with your child: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD6FRDd9Hew
- Ask your child what their favorite weather is and also their favorite activity to do in their favorite weather.
- Have them draw on the box part of the worksheet of their favorite activity during their favorite weather.
- Write your child’s response on the lines below the box (their favorite activity and favorite activity to do in their favorite weather)
- Help prepare your child for the following questions on Friday:
-What is your favorite weather?
-What do you like do to when it is______(favorite weather)?
Back to School Night/Parent Workshop slide presentation