- Students will be able to practice speaking in front of the class.
- Students will be able to identify the four seasons and describe different events, weather changes, and clothes that we wear in each.
Picture of favorite seasonal activity
- Ask your child what their favorite season is and their favorite activity related to their favorite season (fall: apple/pumpkin picking, raking leaves; winter: sledding, making a snowman, spring: planting, playing in the water puddle/rain, summer: going to the beach, etc.)
- Bring a picture of your child depicting his/her favorite seasonal activity.
- Please help your child prepare for the following questions on Friday:
-What is your favorite season?
-What do you wear during your favorite season?
-What activity do you like doing in your favorite season?