Public Speaking: Dr. Seuss
- Students will be able to practice speaking in front of the class.
- Students will be able to talk about and make a representation of their preference.
- Talk to your child about their favorite book.
- Ask your child about their favorite character in their favorite book.
- Help your child make an outfit that represents their favorite character.
- Help your child prepare for the following on Friday:
-Come in on Friday dressed as their favorite character from their favorite book.
-Bring their favorite book. (Must show the character they are dressed as. Please label with your child’s name)
-Questions: Why is it your favorite book? Why is it your favorite character? What is your favorite part of the book?