1. The student will be able to practice speaking in front of the class.
2. The student will be able to review the terms ‘most’, ‘more’, ‘few’ and ‘fewest’
1. Base and family members from last week’s public speaking
2. Various art materials
3. Graph Worksheet (in the folder)
1. Help your child make a house on top of the base from last week’s public speaking.
2. You may use cardboard, paper or any stiff paper to make your walls for the house.
3.Have your child decorate the walls with windows and doors. You may make trees, a driveway and cars on the base too.
4.Please fill in the table/chart to count and compare the number of details (windows/doors/trees/cars/family members, etc.) in your house to find out the most and fewest.
5. A sample will be available for you to see.